Pokemon Cobalt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pokemon RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Route 115-Metoer Falls "Jim"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kING pATATO
"Lick" Admin
kING pATATO

Route 115-Metoer Falls "Jim" Empty
PostSubject: Route 115-Metoer Falls "Jim"   Route 115-Metoer Falls "Jim" EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 4:11 am

The mountainious region of the Hoenn Region guided the little bagon through his quests of adventure. But for the first time, Jim ventured outside of Meteor Falls!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Appearing out of Meteor Falls, Jim looked at some of his surroundings, and quickly found a stick he happily played with. A while later, he heard his stomach growl...controled by his hunger, Jim started walking south. Spying some oran berries, Jim sat by the tree and started to devoir the berries heartily. After he had his fill, Jim walked over to a to ocean, several yards away. Seeing other pokemon, Jim decided that he wouldn't partake in their anticks...The other pokemon started to wander over to where Jim was sitting, watching him widdle a large chunk of wood with his teeth. After about an hour Jim put it on the ground and started to play with the mis-shapened cylinder. Jim threw the cylinder in the air like a baton and caught it in his mouth, the other pokemon watched in amazement.
Back to top Go down
http://Incredibot.com/forumsemoncobalt.darkbb.com
kING pATATO
"Lick" Admin
kING pATATO

Route 115-Metoer Falls "Jim" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Route 115-Metoer Falls "Jim"   Route 115-Metoer Falls "Jim" EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 6:50 pm

Suddenly a giant splash was made, and a walelord appeared out of the water. The tiny bagon, as confident as he was tried to attack the massive walelord. Bagon then said, "I challenge you to a match!" Greed
The walelord said, "Hahaha...a tiny pokemon like you would stand no chance against my mighty strength!" Evil or Very Mad
"I hope hope ready!" Jim said as he leaped toward the walelord. Then another pokemon came down and swooped the pokemon out of the way before the walelord unleased a powerful hydro pump on him. It was latios.
"Are you alright?"
"I would've been fine!" Anger Smiley
"No, you would be dead..." Good bye.
Back to top Go down
http://Incredibot.com/forumsemoncobalt.darkbb.com

Route 115-Metoer Falls "Jim"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Cobalt :: In-Character :: The Hoenn Region-
Jump to: