Pokemon Cobalt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pokemon RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PokeFiction.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
joker4037
The Icy Admin
joker4037

PokeFiction. Empty
PostSubject: PokeFiction.   PokeFiction. EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 3:20 pm

“Jason, wake up! You don’t want to oversleep on your birthday, do you?” My mother yelled.

“Yeah, mom I’ll get up.” I groaned.

Truth is, I did want to get up, but I was too lazy. Eventually, I rolled out of bed and put on my clothes. My mom greeted me with eggs and a muffin, with a lit candle stuffed inside it. Plusle and Minun greeted me with a little birthday cheer, and I couldn’t help but smile. Plusle and Minun have been with me and my mother since I was a baby. They were great Pokémon, and I was finally able to get my own.

“Hey, Jason, Professor Birch is looking for you, so you might want to go and see what he wants.” My mom said, and coincidentally, there was a knock on the door.

It was May, the professor’s daughter, and my lifelong friend by the way, with her new Pokémon. Her father must have given her one for her birthday last week. It was a Torchic, and was very cute. It seemed to really like May, because it was riding on her head. I chuckled at the sight. She let Torchic down, and it ran off to play with Plusle and Minun.

“My dad wants to see you. He says he has a surprise for all of us, even Lucas. He says we need to swing by his house and pick him up.” May said.

“Mom, I have to go and see what Birch needs, thanks for breakfast!”

“Your welcome, check back and tell me what he wants then, okay?”

“Yes mom.”

May and I started walking down the quiet streets of Littleroot town. We saw the people we have known for years, living and playing with their Pokémon. Machomp, Machoke, and Machamp were helping workers build houses, Tailow were sending message to people, and Mrs. McAllister and her Marill were watering her garden. When we came to Lucas’ house, his little brother Tommy was out in the yard playing with his mother’s Spoink. It was hopping around and Tommy was chasing it.

“Tommy, Is Lucas here?” I asked.

“Hey Jason and May! I don’t know if Lucas is home or sleeping. Do you know anything Spoink?” He smiled.

“Sp-Spoink!” Spoink hopped up and down, as high as he could go.

“I’ll take that as a yes.” May pursed her lips. “Can you get him for us, please?”

Spoink sprinted into the house and up the stairs. A few seconds later we heard a loud bang coming from Lucas’ room. He lurched down the steps.

“Did you guys really have to do that? Never, ever send Spoink to wake me up. He jumps on me and knocks me off of the bed! And I sleep on a bunk bed. On the top.” Lucas winced.

“Sorry, didn’t mean to do that, but my dad wants us at the lab. He has a surprise.” May grinned.

“Let’s get a move on then. Hey Jason, you ready?” Lucas asked.

“Sure.”

When we got to the lab, Professor Birch was already waiting for us. He had two Pokeballs on the table, and three gadgets right next to them.

“Okay kids, I want you to do something for me. These things are called Pokedexes, and they record and gather information from every Pokémon you meet and see. I want you to take them and do just that; Catalog every Pokémon you can in these.” Birch Explained.

“Wow. That sounds amazing and difficult. How are we supposed to do that?” I asked.

“Easy. Just explore and see the world! But, of course, you are going to need a Pokémon of your own, first.” Birch said. “May has already received hers, now it is your turn.”

“What about me?” Whined Lucas.

“Don’t worry, you’ll get one, put let Jason pick first. It is his birthday after all.” Birch smiled.

I reached out and grabbed a Pokeball. I pushed the button in the center and out shot a beam of light. When the beam disappeared, a little Pokémon appeared. It was small and blue, and very young. It was a Mudkip.

“So you choose, Mudkip, the water type Pokémon? Birch asked.

“Yeah! You ready for and adventure buddy?” I asked the little Pokémon.

“Mudkip!” It shouted.

“It seems to like you, Jason.” Birch smiled. “So Lucas, you get the grass type Pokémon, Treeko.”

“Yes, just what I wanted!” Lucas had an ear to ear grin.

Birch handed us our Pokedexes and wished us luck. We walked back to our houses and got our stuff. I showed my mother Mudkip, and she started to cry. She said that she was both happy and sad that her son is growing up. We said our good-byes and she said call and come home as much as I can. I made that promise. I met up with Lucas and May at the town exit, and we set off on our adventure together.

To be continued…

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PokeFiction.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Cobalt :: Out-of-Character :: Pokemon-
Jump to: